It is a homely and relaxing place which is open from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 1700. People with cancer and those closest to them can drop for a coffee and a chat. There is also a structured programme of activites which are designed to support them feel less isloated and more in control of their situation.
Maggie's Fife is a charity and all our services are free of charge to people with cancer and those closest to them. Our full programme includes:
- Nutrition Workshops - the first Monday of the month
- Getting Started - a workshop for people at the point of a diagnosis of cancer - A Monday afternoon betwen 1 4
- A Writing Course - 6 -8 weeks - Tuesday mornings
- Relaxation Drop In - Tuesdays from 13:00 to 14:00
- Living with Less Stress Course - 6 week course - Wednesdays from 14:030 to 16:30
- Where Now - 6 week course aimed at people who have completed their main courses of treatment
- Expressive Arts Group - 6 week course - Thursdays from 10:30 to 12:00;
- Welfare Benefits - Thursdays and Fridays
- Tai Chi - Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 to 12:00
- Carers Group - Mondays from 14:00 to 15:30
- Support Group for People with Cancer - Thursdays from 13:00 to 14:30
- Breast Prosthesis Fitting Service - Monthly - Friday from 10:00 to 12:00
- Group for bereaved single parents - every 6 weeks on a Friday from 10:30 to 12:00
- Cancer Support Groups: Lung, haematology, prostate, colorectal,laryngectomy and breast.
- Our message to everyone is that if cancer is an issue in your life then do please pop in to see how we can support you.
Maggie's Fife Victoria Hospital Hayfield Road Kirkcaldy KY25AH
Date: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00