Age Concern - Glenrothes
What is Age Concern Glenrothes?
Age Concern Glenrothes aims to:
- preserve dignity,
- encourage independent living and
- prevent social exclusion amongst older people in the community.
We aim to provide a quality service, giving a range of choices to older people, after full consultation with all concerned.
What services are provided?
Day Centre Services are provided for some 180 frail older Clients over 5 days in the Glenrothes area. These services include:
- Transport to and from the Centre
- Snack on arrival and two-course lunch
- games and quizzes
- indoor kurling
- fun and friendship
Our Day Centres are located at:
- Scott Road, South Parks Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Cadham Neighbourhood Centre Tuesday, Thursday
- St Ninian’s Church Wednesday
- St. Margaret’s Church Wednesday and Friday
Interested in Volunteering?
Would you, a relative or a friend be interested in joining a Day Centre to join in the fun and activities? To receive more information on Age Concern Glenrothes:
- Please phone (01592) 756316 or
- Fax (01592) 611390 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Write to use at: 100 Scott Road, Glenrothes, Fife KY6 1AE Or
- Just pop in to see us.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- day centre volunteer
- car driver
Travel expenses are reimbursed. We pay mileage at 40p/mile to our volunteer drivers.
Ask for details about how you can help.
Age Concern Glenrothes Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee; Reg. No. SC 170207; Scottish Charity No. SC 009113. Age Concern Glenrothes is part funded by Fife Council, Fife National Health Trust and by our own Fund Raising.
WORKING FOR OLDER PEOPLE IN GLENROTHES
Age Concern Glenrothes 100 Scott Road Glenrothes KY7 5RQ
Date: Our Day Centres are located at: Scott Road, South Parks Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Cadham Neighbourhood Centre Tuesday and Thursday St Ninian’s Church Wednesday St. Margaret’s Church Wednesday and Friday
- 'Age Concern Federation Scotland'